* People these days expect you
to have a Website. If they hear about your organization, the first thing many of them will try
to look into your website for detail information.
* If you do not have a website, people cannot
visit-an obvious point you might say. But if your competitors
have website people will be visiting
* Communication with potential customers and
clients is of huge importance. A website provide all
your contact details. This will enhance your
* Internet users can access your information
regardless of whether or not it is business hours.
You can reach current and potential customers 24 x 7
hours. It is almost like having an extra office that
is always open.
* The information about your organization will be
available for viewing locally, nationally &
Internationally creating a much broader awareness.
* Your website can act as an online broucher,
giving details of your services & products.
People will make enquiries & even order online.